Alliance provides comprehensive water and wastewater
management, operations, and maintenance services to municipalities
and utility districts in the Midwest.
Every Alliance contract is carefully structured to meet the
needs of the community, whether it is a bustling city, an expanding
rural water or wastewater district, a small town, or a major
The range of services available includes the following:
- Water treatment plant operations and maintenance.
- Wastewater system operations and maintenance, including pipeline, storage, and pumping systems.
- Wastewater treatment plant operations and maintenance.
- Sewer collection system maintenance and operations, including sewer lines and pumping stations.
- Meter reading and field customer service.
- Utility billing office operations, including computerized billing, payment collections, and customer service.
- Comprehensive financial management, including cash management, financial reporting, and record keeping.
- Comprehensive management services, including coordination with regulatory agencies, long-range planning, and management of capital improvement programs.
- Public works facilities operations and maintenance for parks, streets, stormwater and other municipal services.
- Utility system audits, evaluations and troubleshooting.
- Water and wastewater utility acquisition and start-up services.
- Complete project management services with a dedicated, licensed engineer to oversee community projects from conception to completion. This service, for existing clients and non-clients, can be contracted on an individual project basis.